Offers you an inspiring overview of current leadership concepts. It will provoke you by introducing a new model that you can utilize in your work. You will be able to learn daily practices for reducing your professional stress levels, nurture enjoyment in your working situations and embrace effective time management techniques.
- Lesson 1 - Leading school teams: managers, leaders and leadership skills
- Lesson 2 - Educational leadership: how to implement it?
- Lesson 3 - Dealing with diversity within your team. Self-knowledge and leadership
- Lesson 4 - Coaching and Mentoring Skills for School Team Leaders
- Lesson 5 - Motivation, emotional intelligence, and ethics of school leadership
- Lesson 6 - Stress management techniques and tools. Do I have to do a headstand before starting my shift?
- Lesson 7 - Managing time, information and change